Joining Ole Miss AMA
When you join Ole Miss AMA, you automatically become a member of the American Marketing Association, which is one of the largest and most respected marketing associations in the country. This give you access to great member-only resources and networking tools. Ole Miss AMA members take advantage of attending events that expose them to the job side of marketing and equip them to be prepared and successful when they graduate college.
Joining is simple! Just follow the steps below:
1. Complete the national AMA signup process here.
- Be sure to select the “student” option.
- You do NOT need a faculty advisor signature.
- Pay your $50 AMA national dues.
- Print Confirmation
2. Print and Complete the New Member Application!
- In order to join our Chapter, you must fill out and complete the New Member Application form and have it turned in at the front desk of Farley Hall.
3. Turn in $10 for chapter dues to the Farley front desk with New Member Application.
- This is a one time payment for 4 years.
- Only $10 bills will be accepted.
- No checks.
4. Get involved and stay active in the chapter!